Hodag Farmers Market at Pioneer Park
About the market
Running since 1995, the Hodag Farmers' Market is a local food market. All goods sold are produced locally by the person selling them. Local has been defined as any producer from Oneida County or any county bordering Oneida County.
Shopping at the Hodag Farmers’ Market is a great way to get local in-season food, and to make connections with the people who grow it. It's a great place to shop and get local fresh and flavorful produce, meats, cheeses, breads and much more
See our harvest schedule online for more details on what you can find.
Some reasons for coming down
- We provide a connection to farm and country life
- An opportunity for the customer to talk directly with the farmer who produced the food
- Farmers' Markets support small family farms whose continued existence depends on selling directly to the consumer.
- We provide community access to fresh from the farm produce.
- Hosted in an open-air market where people meet to visit with friends and neighbors.
We look forward to seeing you there! Find us on Facebook, too! - https://www.facebook.com/HodagFarmersMarket/